All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good Part C Plans?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm 

If I'm looking for a Part C plan that covers eyeglasses, dental, and/or hearing aids, where would be a good place to start looking? I understand that it may be hard to find a plan that covers ALL of these things, but I really am at a loss as to where to start if I want to eventually have a plan that covers these things (particularly eyeglasses and dental).

Post subject: Re: Good Part C Plans?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 pm 

I don't think any Part C or Medicare Advantage plans will do what you are asking. I think you are looking for a Medigap plan in this case which are offered by regular insurance companies. You would have to see what the plans are through the company and choose which plan will do you the most good.

Post subject: Re: Good Part C Plans?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 pm 

I haven't heard of any that would do all of that. I know some will cover medical, hospital and drug coverage and some do that better than Medicare. But you would have to find one through a private insurance carrier. Ask around at you local senior center. Surely someone would be able to tell you about one or the other that are available. You could also start calling around to local insurance agents-independent agents are better. They could tell you what's available through their companies.